Document Manager + is simple and effective record traveler for Android gadgets. It’s free, quick and full-highlighted. Due to its straightforward UI, it’s to a great degree simple to utilize. With File Manager +, you can without much of a stretch deal with your documents and organizers in your gadget, NAS(Network-appended capacity) and cloud stockpiles like Dropbox and Google Drive.
You can oversee neighborhood and remote/distributed storage. It underpins each document pioneer activities (open, look, explore index, reorder, cut, erase, rename, pack, decompress, exchange, download, bookmark, arrange). Record Manager Plus backings media documents and significant document positions including apk.
Real areas and elements of File Manager Plus are as following
• Main Storage: You can deal with all records and organizers in your neighborhood gadget stockpiling.
• SD Card: You can deal with all documents and envelopes in your SD Card.
• USB Storage: You can deal with all records and envelopes in your USB OTG.
• Downloads: You deal with all records (counting apk and compress documents) in download envelope.
• Images: You can oversee picture and picture records of your stockpiles. Picture review is accessible. (Bolstered record designs: BMP, gif, jpg, png and so on)
• Audios: You can deal with all music and sound related records. (Upheld document positions: mp3, Ogg, FLAC, m4p, wav, WMA and so forth)
• Videos: You can deal with all video documents in your gadget. (Bolstered record groups: asf, avi, flv, mp4, MPEG, WMV and so forth)
• Documents: You can deal with all record records in your gadget. (Upheld document designs: doc, ppt, pdf, and so on)
• Apps: You can see all applications introduced in your neighborhood gadget. You can stop or erase applications. You can erase information or money of applications. You would backup be able to your application as apk document moreover.
• New Files: You can oversee new documents moved and downloaded to your nearby gadget.
• Cloud: You can get to your distributed storage, for example, Dropbox, google drive and OneDrive.
• Remote: You can get to remote or shared stockpiling like NAS and FTP server.
• Access from PC; You can get to your Android gadget stockpiling from PC to deal with all records and organizers in your nearby android gadget utilizing FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage investigation: You can break down nearby stockpiles to tidy up futile records. You can discover which documents take up the most space.